Community InformationFairfax County, VA
- Alpha Animal Hospital
- American Red Cross
- Capital Hospice
- Centreville Animal Hospital
- Children's National Medical Center
- Deepwood Veterinary Clinic, Inc.
- DeWitt Health Care Network
- Dominion Hospital
- Fair Oaks Medical Center
- Fairfax County Virginia VA Healthcare
- Fairfax Doctor
- FAIRFAX Family Practice Medical Center
- Fairfax Surgical Center
- Hayfield Urgent Care
- Inova Health System
- Inova Mount Vernon Hospital
- Kaiser Permanente
- Medical Admin School
- Physicians for Women
- Practice Made Perfect
- Prince William Emergency Vet
- Prince William Hospital
- Quality Medical Staffing
- Reston Hospital Center
- Saint Marys Hospital
- Skill Training Center
- Skin Cancer Outpatient Surgical Hospital
- Alexandria Arlington Bureau
- Army Times
- Buyers Guide Newspapers
- Comprint, Inc
- Connection Newspaper
- Davis Communications Group Inc
- Falls Church News Press
- Gannett Offset
- Las Americas Newspaper Inc.
- Media General Inc Media General Publishing Divisio
- Okaz Newspaper
- Omaid Weekly Inc
- Style Inc
- THE OBSERVER
- The Associated Press
- The Chronicle Newspapers
- The Hansan Group Incorporated
- The International Estimate
- U S A Weekend, Inc
- Bull Run Regional Park
- Mulch Solutions
- Northern Virginia Regional Park Authority
- Lake Accotink Park - 493 acres includes a 55-acre lake, wetlands and streams offering unique views of waterfowl and marsh life. Facilities and activities vary with the season and include canoe, boat rentals, fishing, tour-boat rides, boat launch, bait and tackle sales, hiking/biking trail and play fields.
- Frying Pan Park - preserves and interprets a rural community setting in a suburban environment for the educational, cultural and recreational enrichment of the citizens and visitors of Fairfax County.
- Great Falls Grange Park - is located at 9818 Georgetown Pike in Great Falls. The park, in the heart of Great Falls, has baseball/softball fields, a picnic area with pavilion, and a small tot lot.
- Green Spring Garden Park - is a 27-acre park located in Alexandria, Virginia, just a few minutes travel from the Nation's Capitol. Through its gardens and educational programming, Green Spring advances the awareness and practice of gardening in Metropolitan Washington, DC.
- The Turner Farm - 52-acre park is located on the site of a former dairy farm. The land was saved from development by a public/private partnership started in 1994 to "Save-the-Farm."
- Colvin Run Mill Historic Site - was acquired by the Fairfax County Park Authority for the preservation of Colvin Run Mill and its associated historic buildings, and for the enjoyment and education of visitors. It has been open to the public since 1972.
- Sully Historic Site - reflects the history of Fairfax County. Completed in 1799 by Richard Bland Lee, the main house at Sully combines aspects of Georgian and Federal architecture.
- Hidden Oaks Nature Center The Park is rich in history. While strolling through the woods, visitors can view a railroad embankment built just before the Civil War.
- Huntley Meadows Park - is a rich, natural island in the suburban sea of Northern Virginia. Its 1,425 acres harbor majestic forests, wildflower-speckled meadows and vast wetlands bursting with life.
- Foundation For Collingwood Library and Museum on Americanism - occupies 8.75 acres of land on the banks of the Potomac River, midway between Alexandria and Mount Vernon on what was once part of George Washington's River Farm.
- Frank Lloyd Wright's Pope-Leighey House - tells the story of Frank Lloyd Wright's innovative designs for a modestly-sized and affordable single-family house and how two families adapted the dwelling to fit their lifestyle.
- Gunston Hall Plantation - is a 550-acre National Historic Landmark.
- Mount Vernon George Washington's Estate The estate, gardens and farm of Mount Vernon totaled some 8,000 acres in the 18th century. Visitors can see 20 structures and 50 acres of gardens as they existed in 1799. The estate also includes a museum, the tombs of George and Martha Washington, Washington's greenhouse, and more.
- The Udvar-Hazy Center - National Air and Space Museum.
- Wolf Trap Park for the Performing Arts - with music from classical to jazz and pop to family musicals, plays and opera, Wolf Trap Park for the Performing Arts is the only performing arts park operated by the U.S. National Park Service.
- Center for the Arts (George Mason University) - Great Performances at Mason is a program of George Mason University's College of Visual and Performing Arts.
- McLean Community Center
- American Music Stage - is a non-profit theatre company that is dedicated to presenting family musicals to the theatre going community in the tri-state area.
- Office Of Sheriff The Office of Sheriff is responsible for the operation of the Detention Center, courthouse and courtroom security,service of all court legal documents, execution of court orders, transportation of prisoners, execution of arrest warrants, and general public safety and law enforcement.
- Alexandria Fire Department The members of the Alexandria Fire Department are dedicated to serving those who live, visit and work in the City of Alexandria.
- Alexandria Police The basic mission of the Police Department is to maintain law and order, protect persons and property, apprehend persons suspected of crime, direct and control traffic, investigate traffic accidents, and enforce all state and city criminal laws.
- Alexandria Health Department
- HCR Manorcare Health Services Alexandria HCR Manor Care is the leading owner and operator of long-term care centers in the United States. We have more than 500 skilled nursing centers, assisted living facilities, outpatient rehabilitation clinics, and hospice and home health care offices across the nation.
- Alexandria Library The Alexandria Library is an educational, user-oriented service institution providing free public access to recorded knowledge and ideas
- Department of Transportation and Environmental Services The Department of Transportation and Environmental Services (T&ES) strives to improve the overall quality of life within the City of Alexandria through the development of a superior infrastructure.
- Alexandria RideShare Public Transportation
- Washington Dulles International Airport There are 40 passenger airlines and four cargo integrators that serve Washington Dulles International Airport.
- Lyceum Alexandria's History Museum
- Alexandria Black History Museum With more than 250 years of history and hospitality to its credit, Alexandria offers an array of historic and cultural attractions. Alexandria's many historic homes, churches, businesses and museums allow residents and visitors alike to experience the hand of the past that makes our city the charming and historic town it is today.
- Alexandria Archaeology Museum Through the Alexandria Archaeology Museum the City of Alexandria, Virginia's archaeologists, volunteers and students work with citizens and developers to study and manage archaeological resources important to the community's past.
- Fort Ward Fort Ward Museum interprets the site's history and offers exhibits on Civil War topics, education and interpretive programs, tours, lecture and video series, bus tours, and living history activities throughout the year.
- Gadsby's Tavern The tavern was the setting for dancing assemblies, theatrical and musical performances, and meetings of local organizations.
- Little Theatre of Alexandria Established in 1934 and located in historic Old Town Alexandria, the Little Theatre of Alexandria presents seven professional quality shows each season along with a series of original one act plays.
- MetroStage MetroStage is a professional not-for-profit theater dedicated to producing plays by established and emerging playwrights, which are chosen for their social, political, literary and entertainment value.
- Old Town Theater
- Erickson & Ripper Gallery Located in historic Olde Towne Alexandria Virginia.offering the very best in complete Art services.
- Columbia-Arlington Hospital
- The Virginia Hospital Center Arlington Auxiliary Inc
- Northern Virginia Community Hospital - 164-bed general hospital located in the heart of Arlington, VA. Our facility offers convenient, comfortable, friendly and cutting edge treatment with a wide range of clinical inpatient and outpatient services for adults.
- Manor Care Health Services - Arlington
- Northern Virginia Regional Park Authority Upton Hill Regional Park
- Arlington House - The house that Robert E. Lee called home for 30 years and one uniquely associated with the Washington and Custis families is preserved today as a memorial to General Lee, who gained the respect of Americans in both the North and South.
- Lyndon Baines Johnson Memorial Grove on the Potomac - the Memorial is located in Lady Bird Johnson Park, a Potomac River island in Washington, D.C.
- Theodore Roosevelt Island Park - this wooded island is a fitting memorial to the outdoorsman, naturalist, and visionary who was our 26th President.
- Upton Hill Regional Park - offers visitors a wooded oasis in the heart of the most densely populated area of Northern Virginia.
- Alexandria Transit Company
- Virginia Railway Express - VRE provides commuter rail service from the Northern Virginia suburbs to Alexandria, Crystal City and downtown Washington, D.C.
- Arlington Transit - ART operates within Arlington County, Virginia, supplementing Metrobus with smaller, neighborhood-friendly vehicles and providing access to Metrorail and Virginia Railway Express (VRE).
- Arlington County Commuter Assistance Program - CAP serving people who live and/or work in, or travel through Arlington by providing programs and services that help them find a smarter way to work.
- Fairfax Connector
- Arlington Historical Museum
- Fort C.F. Smith Park - this beautiful 19-acre site includes a scenic view of Washington, DC, a lush tree canopy, an open meadow, the lovely Hendry House and preserved earthworks of the Civil War fort built in 1863.
- The American Century Theater - is dedicated to presenting great, important, and neglected plays of the Twentieth Century - what Henry Luce called "the American Century."
- Signature theatre
- Teatro De LA Luna - our performances are in Spanish, with live English dubbing.